Tuesday, September 9, 2008

By demand and curiosity...






I've had clients lately asking if I have taken any belly shots of myself now that I am super showing and over 6 months pregnant. Here they are! :) Of course, I'm a HUGE advocate for belly shots as I think pregnancy itself is such a beautiful miracle.

I can promise that I am feeling fantastic and plan on shooting right up until this little man is born around Christmas Eve and then will be back with lens in hand as soon as possible. I feel so privileged to have been a part of this precious time in my mommy clients' lives, and I thank each and every one of you for that. I love sharing my experience with other mommies! If any of you have advice for labor preparation, I'm all ears!! xo

Call me or email me to book your holiday sessions now. I'll be scheduling shoots out through at least December 10th.

1 comment:

Velu said...

You look great! Great pictures all over.

Good luck & Cheers,
Velu