Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"imageryforlife" means...






...exactly that. For me, my photographs are sometimes all I need to relive the emotion, love, excitement, tears, or beautiful joy of a moment or time in my life. That's where "imageryforlife" came from: the idea that I capture those images for real life, real people, and real moments. One of the things I love about what I do is regular clients who allow me into their lives to, in turn, know their little ones and see them grow. It's amazing to work with clients during an engagement session and then photograph their wedding, their pregnancy, their baby, their love, and their life.

I feel absolutely blessed to be able to do what I love and love what I do. Thank you to my clients who allow me to capture their imagery for life!

No comments: