Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Hollie Files



As my blog begins to take shape, I believe it is important to share a bit of myself with you, hence, the beginning of the Hollie Files. Really, quite simply, I'm just going to use the second part of my daily blog to post a personal photo or two and explain the reasoning for my posting. Some will be funny, some just cute, some obnoxious (because they're always fun), and hopefully, some inspiring. Today, I want to introduce you to my dog, Sydney. She turned 10 years old in May, but runs around with the energy of a toddler after cotton candy and soda pop. She's amazing, and I love her like she's my own born. She is a rescued cruelty case pup and I have to say, was the only good thing that resulted from a relationship with a college boyfriend of mine. Here's the thing, she has about a million names: Syd, Boog-Boog, Boo, Yella Girl, Muffin, Nibblet...anyone have any new nicknames for her? Maybe the photos will inspire you...

1 comment:

mad dasher said...

That is one cute pup! How could anybody be mean to any animal...especially with that face.

Love the paw photo, very creative!