Friday, April 29, 2011

Brittany + Hollis ~ A Beautiful Day for Paintin'






























Truly, honestly, 100% I LOVE shooting my {e} Sessions for all the awesome personality that comes out in my clients and what a great opportunity it is for us to get to know each other. When I proposed this concept to the couple who are having a super colorful and bird-themed wedding day soon, I couldn't have asked for them to be more game. They were awesome and such great sports with each other considering that the shoot starting out in a "tame" way with our urban decay set...next thing ya know...they are throwing paint around and just being adorable. Get a load of Brittany's beautiful face and Hollis' cute dimples. Thank you guys for a super fun day! Thank you team Lytlefoto, Brandon and Tara. Love you guys. xo

No comments: