Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our newest bohemian chic-ness...Tara:)

And, drum roll please {hee, hee}...I would like to introduce Lytlefoto's new addition, Tara. Tara is assisting in lots of things from editing to shooting for Lytlefoto and I think it's only natural that we give her a proper blogadoodledoo, "howdoyado". I asked her to share a little ditty about herself and how we came to be sitting here in my studio together...

"I have a confession....I am a "junker" (aka. Dumpster Diver extraordinaire). Nothing compares to the thrill of saving something old and breathing new life into it, reuniting it with it's friends of another time. Imagine my excitement when Hollie approached me about putting my passion to work helping her style her engagement sessions! Since that time there has been many late nights of ice cream, good music, and creative ideas flowing between great friends.

How do I tell about myself? How uncomfortable! I would say that when I am not hunting through boxes in random attics that I find immeasurable joy in my children, my husband, and most things in nature. Creek dipping, growing veggies, and communing with the trees...you can find me in warrior pose on my trusty yoga mat, baking cobbler, and dancing barefoot with my babies!

I constantly find myself in awe of the emotions that Hollie can capture in her photography...moments of true happiness and authenticity of love. This is the creativity that draws me here, thrilled to be a part of Lytlefoto." xo

No comments: